Starting from $35.00 per use per month
Intuit Field Service Management (IFSM), powered by Corrigo, is a web-based work order scheduling and dispatching system designed for service, installation and repair companies. IFSM integrates with US versions of QuickBooks Online (QBO) and all US versions of QuickBooks Desktop (Pro/Premier/Enterprise). It also has a mobile app for the field technician’s Apple and Android mobile devices.
Intuit Field Service Management provides
- Real-time updates from the field
- Efficient job scheduling
- On-the-spot invoicing & payment capture
Evaluate FSM with the Test Drive
- The 7-day Test Drive is a “throw-away” evaluation. This account expires after 7 days and can’t be re-used. You can sign up for a new test drive, if you want a longer test.
- Your 7-Day Test Drive is designed so that it cannot be connected to your QuickBooks — this would merge all the Sample Data that comes with the Test Drive into your company’s QuickBooks file!
The 7-Day Test Drive comes with:
- Sample Data (customers, technicians, items for invoicing).
- Fully-functioning FSM software.
- Full access to Optional Modules for managing Time Cards and Service Agreements.
Contact me to START YOUR TEST DRIVE.
System Requirements by Role
The Service Manager / Dispatcher role requires the following for the desktop / laptop environment:
- High speed Internet connection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome
- 1024 by 768 Screen Resolution
- At least 2 GHZ processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB available hard-disk space